Thursday, October 11, 2007

Time Flies!



After seeing this picture of my nephew I realized the harsh reality that we all face! TIME FLIES! What the heck! I can not believe how big my nephew is getting. I also can not believe that Lani is pregnant again! I am so excited for her and Rico. Please keep them in your prayers.

Well, this week has been one of those weeks where time has really escaped me. I can't believe that it is already Thursday! I also can't believe that I have been in San Francisco for 6 months! Absolutely crazy. In these six months I have learned so much, but I think the one thing I have learned is that no matter how hard it can be, living and being in God's will is simply life giving.

I knew that if I did not move to SF that I would be saying to God I did not want to follow his path for my life. I knew that I was being called by God to move specifically to SF. I did not understand why He would call me to such a Godless city. Well, after this week I now know why. I have been sick all week and have not been to work in 2 days. During this time away from work, I have received nearly 10-15 calls from people checking on me.

I noticed that these people are the reason I was called to San Fran. None of these people love or even know about the love of Jesus. They all have had pretty nasty views of what Christianity is. Well, after hearing these calls and the concern and love I got from these people I now know I can have a clear open door to share the love of Jesus. Share why i am how I am. So i ask that each of you would pray that time does not escape me. Pray that I take advantage of every moment I have with them. I want to so badly turn this city upside for Christ and I know I can start with the people in my office. A lot of these people are influential people in the city, so I am very eager to be faithful in sharing His love.

Thanks my friends! I can't wait to continue telling stories of God's perfect grace and love being saturated in this city. I also ask that you pray that I step out of the way so that God can move.

If any of you have advice let me know. I am always open.

Love yuo all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Buffs!