Monday, October 22, 2007

My Life is Changed Forever!



Please take time at some point this week to watch this video. You can fast forward the first 20 minutes, but please watch this man's lecture. After watching this lecture I can say my life is changed.

Here is a man who is on the verge of death and his views really make me look at life a little different. He changes my faith. He gives me more of a desire to love, laugh, dream and love Jesus and people in a more brilliant way then I ever have. I would love to share more thoughts on this video but I want you to watch and see what you think.

Please let me know your thoughts and please know that I am not naive enough to believe that this will change everyones life, but since you know me, I think you would want to see something that changed me.

Love you all! By the way here is his website if you want to look at it!

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~pausch/

1 comment:

Erin said...

Is anyone interested in watching this lecture - it's a lecture for pete's sake?