Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Michelle Visits SF!



Michelle Rigdon who most of you know came up and visited this last weekend. WE HAD A BLAST! It was cool to hang out with her. She is low maintenance and makes it so easy to have a guest. It was cool to explore new places with her, Sean and Jamie and I really enjoyed the the times of just relaxing, watching T.V. and vegging out. Michelle made like I said having a guest very easy and I thoroughly enjoyed having her here.

WIth that I am always looking for something I learned, a lesson if you will. My lesson from this weekend was how much of a challenge it is for me to be much more low maintenance than I am. I see such a value in it. I know most people are saying AMEN KURIAN! FINALLY YOU REALIZED IT! I want to be a person that people say he is easy to hang out with. So my major learning this weekend is that being low maintenance is something I need to become an expert in!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I don't think you are that high maintenance - just expensive. That's why we can't hang out together. :)