Sunday, October 14, 2007


So I live in the Culinary Mecca of the United States. I can eat at the most posh restaurants in the world right? Well, I sit on home on the premier night to go out and experience what San Francisco has to offer me. It's Friday night. Well, I decide I will find Chili's! Yes my friends I decide I want Chili's. Sounds dumb and yet so good.

Well, drove around for 2 hours trying to find Chili's. That was my Friday night. Finding the most un San Fran restaurant because I had a craving for the Onion Thing they make. To ease the suspense, I never found it. I have yet to eat at Chili's but I did find PF Changs and while there I scalded my hand in the bathroom sink. I have the report to prove it. Only Kurian would burn his hand in a restaurant sink.

So there you! A quick snap shot of Kurian's high living lifestyle in San Francisco. By the way if any of you know a Chili's around here let me know!

2 comments:

Leilana Warren said...

Nerdy.

Roland Allen said...

Mark, I gotta tell you. Food is good in The City. I'm in the other The City - New York City - right now. And I just got back from having a great meal with a friend. It's nice going to a really good restaurant. It's different than Chilis and The OC.