Friday, September 19, 2008

Small Group Interview




Hi everyone! I wanted to share this interview. Andrew Lawson who is a mentor of mine decided to interview me about he journey I took with the Small Group that I led at Mariners. I wanted to share this for a few reasons:

1. I want you to go to Drew's website
2. I want you to hear that anyone can do it and maybe you will be enticed to do it yourself
3. I want you to know that God works through anyone. If He can work through me, I assure you that Miracles can and do happen everyday.

Let me know what you think? Email me or just leave me a comment.

Here is the link:
Small Group WISDOM from Mark

Posted using ShareThis

3 comments:

What is it? said...

I thought that you were mentoring me!
Drew
www.uberlumen.com

Sabrina said...

Kurian? Where the heck are you? I left you a message on your cell, how goes life? I'm hoping maybe you check this once in a while! Talk to you soon... We miss ya

Leilana Warren said...

hey you. Miss ya!