Monday, February 18, 2008

Does anyone even read this Blog?


Well, I just found out that my blog has been blocked for several weeks and in that time only one person has noticed! AWESOME! Its funny because I had a dream to have the next Mcfadden Place or even the next Kerr Cafe, but alas no one notices! I promise I will get more interesting and better posts! Here I go! Can't stop me! Hope everyone got today off and that everyone is having fun because, I get to work today! WOOHOO! Have an awesome day everyone and keep reading!

5 comments:

mamajoyCarol said...

I DO read your blog, Mark! I'm excited, still, to know that San Francisco works for you.
Thanks to whoever alerted you as to the blocking. I just thought you were posting very private information for only your closest friends!

mamajoykerr

What is it? said...

I read your blog! And I finally finished your google video recommendation of the Professor's last lecture...very interesting!
love,
drew

LaFawnduh said...

Hey Kurian-
I read your blogs too and am wondering why my blog isn't on your list of friends blogs...hhhmmm....
http://conversantlite.com/carrienye
Miss you friend! When's the next visit down?

Erin said...

kurian - you ARE on my blog list of favorites - bring it baby. And look at least my mom readsyour blog:0.

LaFawnduh said...

Why am I still not on your blog link roll Kurian? When are you coming home for another visit? Miss ya buddy!

http://conversantlife.com/carrienye