Thursday, February 21, 2008

Boboquivari



So I believe that I have had the unique and amazing privilege to eat at some of the most exquisite restaurants in the world. Well, yesterday I got to eat the most amazing meal I think I have ever had. I know that I normally love hyperbole, but honestly this meal was amazing!!!!!!!!!

I started the meal with an amazing salad. The salad was made with a homemade creamy mozzarella cheese, tiny heirloom tomatoes, with avocado, and these tiny bread crumbs and then finished off with red onion and a light balsamic vinaigrette. The flavors were insane!

Next i had a their famous fillet Mignon on the bone, zucchini made with Japanese bread crumbs and a double baked potato with a marscapone cheese and just a little drizzle of sour cream. Just so you know when I asked for medium well on the steak, the waitress let me know that the chef would not do that. The chef knows exactly how it should be made. I was a bit nervous since I always need to have everything exactly how I like it. My friends, this was te most insane steak I have ever had! Honestly, IT WAS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!

Lastly, for dessert we had a very simple chocolate mousse that was stuffed in tiny waffle cones. It was decadent, simple and had a perfect flavor!

Anyone who comes and visits me will go to this stellar and perfect restaurant. The atmosphere feels a little cheesy, but the food, the service and the experience is one that I have never had! This is my favorite meal ever! It was amazing! Go to their website and check it out.

www.boboquivaris.com/

Thanks for reading! It was amazing!

Love you all!

2 comments:

mamajoyCarol said...

Hello Mark!
What a terrific picture of this restaurant, I was getting tired of all those stairs I couldn't even begin to climb at SF Williams Sonoma!
Our niece moved to 14th and Fulton in San Francisco. It's one place we now know how to get to!
Hope all is going well.

Mamajoykerr

Erin said...

wow Mark - you are a stuning human being and this is an amazing post.