Saturday, August 30, 2008

A New Look



So I went to go get my haircut today and was told that they were going to make me look like a new man. I was so scared! I was not allowed to look in the mirror the entire time! I saw the stylist pulling out machinery that I never thought could be used on a human. Well, an hour and half later this is what I saw!

I am not used to it yet, and I do not think i will ever be able to replicate it, so I thought I would ask the people closest to me what you think. Should I learn how to keep this do? Please let me know what you think. Should I go back to the old Kurian? Isn't life tough? All these decisions? Okay thats a bit over the top!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Gotta say, Marky Mark, I'm kinda diggin it! Makes you look ten years younger. I say give it a try. I chopped all of mine off and I am LOVIN' somethin different.