Saturday, January 19, 2008

SO CAL!!!!

I started my craziness with going to So cal for Christmas! I got to see a lot of you, but was definitely not able to see all of you. I never realized how many people there are to see. It is crazy. I was there for twelve days and yet was packed with things to do. My mom had me working on things that she needed done around her house, I cooked both Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner and I tried to spend as much time with family as I could.

I think the greatest part of this trip was a day that i had planned for my mom and I to connect. I decided for Christmas to give her a day to affirm her, love on her and just have a fun day. We went to breakfast, got massages, went to lunch and then went to go see Wicked. It was an awesome day! It is fun to give someone that has everything a gift that they will never forget! It really was a day to remember.

Beyond that I did get a chance to hang and see people thanks to the McFadden's hosting a party when I first got in and for the Kerr's hosting a New Years party. It was great to see everyone and at the same time it made me miss being down in So Cal. I had an awesome time though. It was a blast! I was able to play some Speed Uno with the Kerr's I was able to eat some of Kelly McFadden's amazing meatballs and got to see people that I have not seen in forever! So thanks to the Kerr's and the McFadden's for making that happen! From So Cal I headed back to San Fran and was only there for 2 days and then I was off to New York! The craziness continues!

No comments: